Thursday, November 20, 2014

We find our way, we might just stub our toes every now and again.



I know last time I said I would be covering what all changes had happened since I joined Ulv Hamre, but I've been thinking a fair amount lately about a bunch of topics and wanted to drift off a bit this time and to touch on a subject I've thought on a lot over the years. 

We all have our own ways to do things and each way is going to be different for each person or on a larger scale, for kindreds and groups within Heathenry. What works for you may not work for me and what works for Ulv Hamre may not work for...as an example..a kindred in Alaska or Canada. It may even be that what works for us may not work for Drage Ulv, the other kindred currently in the works in our central region of West Virginia.

Ulv Hamre is still defining itself. Hell, I'm still defining myself as a man and as a heathen. I suspect I'll be defining myself till the day I'm either chucked in the ground or burn with my vest. I also suspect that Ulv Hamre will always be expanding and defining itself as well. Our definition of heathenry isn't for everyone and doesn't apply to everyone.

Which is just damn fine with me.

I understand this is a bit shorter than normal, but it's been a long day at work and I'm still recovering from a sinus infection. Next time I'll try to be a bit longer.

Ulv Hamre!

No comments:

Post a Comment